A classical leather journal worthy of your most treasured writings. The Italian Library Journal is handcrafted by Italian artisans, using bookbinding techniques perfected through generations of skilled craftsmen. The journal features rigid covers bound in antiqued espresso leather, a flexible ribbed spine, and rough cut unlined pages of heavy ecru stock. Emerald green endsheets and bound-in ribbon bookmark complete the detailing.
The journal feels like a treasure found in the stacks of an ancient library, gently weathered and full of mystery. Your memories will be preserved for generations to come
Variations in color and texture of the leather are part of the unique quality and aesthetic of this handcrafted journal.
- Small 5.5" x 7.5"
- Medium 7.5" x 10"
- Large 10.5" x 14"
- 192 BLANK pages (96 sheets) with hand-cut deckle edge
- Fountain pen friendly
- Genuine leather with hardcover construction
- Emerald green endsheets and bound-in ribbon bookmark
- Archival, acid free cotton laid paper
- Handcrafted in Italy
This leather journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18pt - 36 pt
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you