Our handcrafted mini Islander leather journal is a take-everywhere pocket companion. Bound in soft and supple leather, the journals feature lined writing pages. Each is bound in hand-dyed leather that is richly pigmented with subtle variations and natural leather markings that make each journal unique.
Rustic and elegant, each journal is unique. Colors and leather finishes vary widely, please indicate your preference in the comments at checkout, or allow us to choose one for you.
The journals are small and lightweight enough to fit in a back pocket or a purse.
- 3.75” x 5.75”
- Each notebook has 64 pages (32 leaves)
- Soft white RULED pages
- Genuine top-grain calfskin is intentionally distressed and aged.
- Shades in each set will vary. Please allow us to choose one for you.
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
Exclusively from Jenni Bick Bookbinding, we make these special journals one at a time in our Washington DC workshop.
These leather journals look great personalized with embossing. Add your initials to make them uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: Initials only, up to 5 characters
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you