Our handcrafted mini Islander leather journal is a take-everywhere pocket companion. Bound in soft and supple leather, the journals feature lined writing pages. Each is bound in hand-dyed leather that is richly pigmented with subtle variations and natural leather markings that make each journal unique.
Rustic and elegant, each journal is unique. Colors and leathert finishes vary, please indicate your preference in the comments at checkout, or allow us to choose for you.
- Small 5" x 7"
- Large 6" x 8"
- 240 pages (120 leaves)
- LINED pages in a crisp ivory laid finish
- Fountain pen friendly
- Genuine top-grain calfskin is hand-colored and distressed
- Flexible softcover binding
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
Exclusively from Jenni Bick Bookbinding, we make these special journals one at a time in our Martha’s Vineyard workshop.
These leather journals look great personalized with embossing. Add your initials to make them uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind or gold embossing, depending on the leather
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: Initials only, up to 5 characters
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you