Revives the Design of the Drehgriffel Pen from the 1920s
An ideal companion to your notebook, this ballpoint pen, from a design dating back to the 1920s, will keep your writing crisp. It comes in colors that match the notebooks and is a design object to behold, with a geometric hexagonal barrel and a pleasing weightiness that lends to its retro quality.The Drehgriffel pen is made from precision-milled aluminum and brass, then painted and sealed. It uses a spring-loaded twist mechanism.
The Drehgriffel Nr. 1 is a ballpoint pen with black ink.
- With refillable ballpoint ink in Black
- Document proof ISO 15727-2
- Available in navy, olive green, or yellow
- Made of aluminum and brass
- Ballpoint refills with either black or royal blue ink available. Click here to order.