Luxury Old-World Leather Wrap Sketchbook with Amalfi Paper
Discover handmade Amalfi paper
Our luxurious Old-World leather journal is made of the finest hand cut leather, with a hand-rubbed natural grain. Antiqued leather with tooled detail and triple-fold design is encircled by a handsome strap to protect the pages. Traditional binding with a rigid spine and flexible covers, extra light design for portability.
The The open book lays flat for ease of use, handmade ultra-thick pages from the Amalfi coast with torn edges for sensual appeal, hand stitched binding, exquisite artisan watermarks on each page, smooth variegated color finish.
- Small 5.5" x 7"
- Medium 7" x 11"
- Large 11" x 14"
- 100 pages (50 sheets)
- Thick BLANK pages of handmade Amalfi paper with natural deckle
- Vegetable tanned leather with burnished finish
- Fountain pen friendly
- Handmade in Italy
Variations in color and texture of the leather are part of the unique quality and aesthetic of this handcrafted journal.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind embossed (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner (on the flap)
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you