Original design redefined
A completely new pen series, but originally Kaweco: The new Kaweco Original impresses with its elegant lines and distinctive design. Especially the matte look of the surface creates great exclusivity. The purist design of the writing instruments harmonizes wonderfully with the solid aluminum body, the chrome-plated elements and highly scratch-resistant anodization.
While the basic shape was based on writing instruments from the late 50s, the octagonal shape breathes the typical Kaweco product DNA into the Original. Especially the grip section makes the writing instrument clearly recognizable, as it is convex compared to other Kaweco series.
Due to the optimal length of the barrel, there is enough space for a large Kaweco standard converter. Thanks to a thread in the feed, the converter can be screwed into the front part. So, in addition to the Kaweco ink cartridges, it is possible to refill from ink bottles. The Kaweco Original is excellently balanced for extensive writing without a cap. The Original can be securely attached to the writing pad or the shirt pocket utilizing its permanently mounted clip for on the go or when changing meeting rooms.
- Cap screws on securely, posts on end when writing for full-length comfort
- Closed length: 12.7 mm | 5.0"
- Chrome plated steel nib in three sizes: extra fine, fine, or medium
- 060 grip section is shorter, 250 grip section is longer
- Includes converter
- Order ink cartridges for this pen here: Kaweco Ink Cartridges
- Twist mechanism extends the writing tip
- Length: 13.2 cm | 5.2" long
- Solid aluminum body with chrome fittings
- Includes one standard G2 blue ink refill
- Order refills for this pen here: Kaweco G2 Refill
All models have fittings to match.
Kaweco pens are crafted with care in Nuremberg, Germany. The company was founded in 1883 and embodies the values of sustainability, diversity, and quality. Kaweco is proud to produce a product that offers great value.