Rich Turquoise with Silver Metallic Sheen
1798 Anniversary inks from J. Herbin celebrate the year Jacques Herbin first introduced his own line of high quality inks. Enhanced with a silver metallic sheen that adds a rich luster to all of your writing.
Kyanite is bright blue and pulling toward turquoise. It is magnified thanks to a cloud of silver glitter for a powerful and elegant writing. Since the discovery of the famous mining region of Nepal, Kali Gandaki, Kyanite has been recognized as a noble mineral because of its similarities with the rich tones of sapphire.
- Bright turquoise blue ink
- Great for fountain pens and most writing instruments
- Highly saturated color with silver sheen
- Gift boxed, includes Herbin history pamphlet
- Wax seal "1798" adorns bottle
- Hand-dipped wax seal cap
- Wide mouth glass bottle
- 50ml ink