Heritage Collection Bookcloth Journal with Dotted Pages
The epitome of a classic notebook
This notebook is inspired by one of the first designs by the founder of Semikolon. It is manufactured according to the very best bookbinding traditions and the design could not be more minimalist. With a hardcover made from elegant bookbinding linen, endpapers, headband, bookmark and a thread sewn inner book made from high-quality cream paper. Get your thoughts and notes down on beautiful paper!
- 144 DOTTED pages
- Medium A5 measures 6" x 8.4"
- High quality cream 100 gsm paper with laid finish
- Vivid linen bookcloth in a rainbow of colors
- Recommended for use with fountain pens
The journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold Embossing
- Position: Bottom right corner
- Up to 20 characters and spaces per line.
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you