Now, the brightest and most vivid Moonlight colors are available in fine point to create eye-catching details.
The Gelly Roll Moonlight 06 works like a paint pen on colored papers, vellum, and photographs. The fine line allows for the ink to dry with very little wait time, minimizing the risk of smearing. The creamy, smooth, opaque ink is perfect for writing in journals, decorating cards, pattern drawing, or detailed accents. All colors are bright on white paper and produce outstanding effects on quality black paper. The fluorescents even glow under a black light source, popping the colors right off the paper.
Create fine lines on any artwork and leave a colorful mark that's uniquely your own. Moonlight ink comes in two types: archival and fluorescent. Archival Gelly Roll Moonlight colors contain pigment-based ink which is chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant. Fluorescent Gelly Roll Moonlight colors glow under a black light but can fade if exposed to direct sunlight.
- 0.6mm ball with a 0.3mm fine line
- Patented, water-based smooth-flowing gel ink
- Ultra vivid, opaque ink colors on white or dark paper
- Does not bleed through vellum and most papers
- Meets ASTM and ACMI non-toxicity standards
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin