Dante Refillable Leather Journal
The rustic elegance of our Dante Leather Journal evokes the literary world of Medieval Europe. The refillable journal features a wraparound "jacket" of antiqued calfskin, with a flap and contrasting wraparound strap. Inside, two pockets hold a lined journal in place. When you fill up the pages, just pop in a fresh insert.
This top quality leather journal will last a lifetime, and grow more supple and richly colored with use. Edge stitched construction, with exposed suede lining.
- Small 5.25" x 7.25"
- Large 6.5" x 9"
- Replaceable journal insert has 256 RULED pages (128 leaves)
- Pocket flaps inside hold the insert in place, and can also be used to store notes & receipts.
- Fountain pen friendly
- Top-grain natural calfskin
- Wraparound strap keeps the book tidy when not in use
- Handcrafted in Italy
Click here to order SMALL REFILLS
Click here to order LARGE RULED REFILLS
Click here to order LARGE BLANK REFILLS
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind embossed (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right or left corner, depending on inscription length
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you