6 Pitt Artist Pens in Basic Colors (Brush Tip)
Pitt Artist Pens are famous for combining a modern brush nib design with the traditional medium of India ink. Pitt Pens offer odorless, permanent, waterproof, lightfast inks in vibrant colors. The durable brush nib gives freedom to create versatile brush strokes of broad, medium or narrow width with an even application of color.
Colors included: #107 Cadmium Yellow, #113 Orange Glaze, #219 Deep Scarlet Red, #136 Purple Violet, #143 Cobalt Blue and #264 Dark Phthalo Green
- Waterproof, permanent, acid-free, archival (pH neutral), lightfast and odorless
- Highly pigmented India Ink, available in bold, rich colors
- Unsurpassed lightfastness (resistance to fading)
- Smudge and waterproof when dry
- To maintain vibrant ink, store your PITT Pens horizontally