At Jenni Bick Custom Journals, we continue to closely monitor the recommendations and reports about coronavirus (COVID-19) in the Washington metropolitan area.
Our retail store at Dupont Circle and our online operations remain OPEN FOR BUSINESS, operating as usual. Looking ahead, local businesses like ours will surely be impacted in this period of uncertainty. Rest assured that we’re working on new ways to provide you with great customer service and quality paper goods even while taking precautions as the situation develops.
For the health and safety of our community, we have developed the following guidelines:
- We ask that you don't shop in-store if you are sick. In particular, please stay home if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other flu-like symptoms, or if you have recently been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- We are asking associates who aren’t feeling well to stay home. We are committed to providing them extra flexibility, as well as pay options and support if they are affected by the virus.
- We have ramped up efforts to disinfect surfaces and common areas, especially "high-touch" areas, and we have added hand sanitizer dispensers at the store entrance and pen testing area.
- If you are local, we encourage you to select in-store pickup and call us to arrange curbside delivery the same day. You can pull up out front and we can easily bring your purchase to your car, to help everyone minimize social contact.
- We remind you to wash your hands frequently with soap and water or with a hand sanitizer.
- Review advice and updates about COVID-19 being issued by the CDC and the DC Department of Health to make the best decisions for your health as well as the health of your neighbors.
While we expect the store and web operations to continue on our regular schedule, please check the website for up-to-date information. If you have specific questions, please call the store (202-721-0246) or email email@example.com.
We hope you all stay well. And we very much appreciate your ongoing support.
Warm wishes, Jenni & Robby Bick