Sailor's Pro Gear fountain pen is a comfortable mid-sized pen, small enough to fit in a pocket but long enough for comfortable everyday use. It's got a classic shape with a flat-top cap and a round barrel and grip, and comes with a converter and ink cartridges to get you started. Sailor makes their gold nibs in-house, and they're known for being exceptionally precise, with a unique feedback sensation. (Note that they run on the fine side, like other Japanese fountain pen nibs.)
- Medium 21k bicolor Gold nib
- Pen body is made of durable PMMA resin
- Fittings in 14k Gold-plate
- Capped length: 5"
- Posted length: 5.8"
- Ink converter and 2 black ink cartridges included
- Shop Sailor fountain pens and inks here: Sailor Pens
- Made in Japan
- MSRP $390 | Everyday discount 20% off
The first company in Japan to make fountain pens, Sailor has a long history of producing finely crafted writing instruments. Their pens are loved for their precise nibs and their colorful designs.