The Musée d'Orsay Collection by Papier Tigre
This beautiful notebook designed with the Orsay Museum in Paris is inspired by one of the most famous paintings by Alexandre Cabanel: “Naissance de Vénus."
Papier Tigre’s creative studio reimagined this famous piece of art from Cabanel, to cover one of its notebooks.
- A5 notebook measures 5.8″ x 8.3″ | 14.8 x 21 cm
- Paperback notebook with cloth reinforcement on the spine
- Printed in full color with soft-touch coating
- Index and a blank calendar
- 3 different recycled papers
- 96 numbered pages
- Made in France