The Musée d'Orsay Collection by Papier Tigre
This beautiful notebook designed with the Orsay Museum in Paris is inspired by one of the most famous paintings by Auguste Renoir: “Bal du Moulin de la Galette”.
Papier Tigre’s creative studio reinterpreted Renoir’s painting, where a joyful atmosphere of an outdoor ball in the 19th century creates a movement as unique as this notebook.
- A5 notebook measures 5.8″ x 8.3″ | 14.8 x 21 cm
- Paperback notebook with cloth reinforcement on the spine
- Printed in full color with soft-touch coating
- Index and a blank calendar
- 3 different recycled papers
- 96 numbered pages
- Made in France