Cool light blue leather journal
Our handcrafted Harborview leather journal is an elegant and versatile volume for writing all of your thoughts, ideas, dreams, and adventures. Bound in soft and supple leather, the journals feature lined writing pages. Each is bound in hand-dyed leather that is richly pigmented with subtle variations and natural leather markings that make each journal unique.
Rustic and elegant, each journal is unique. Available in twelve colors, rich earthy hues with multiple layers of finishing wax that lends a subtle sheen and depth of color.
Perfect for drawing, sketching, writing, or painting.
- Small 5" x 7"
- Large 6" x 8"
- 240 pages (120 leaves)
- LINED pages in a crisp ivory laid finish
- Fountain pen friendly
- Genuine top-grain calfskin is hand-colored and distressed
- Flexible softcover binding
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
Exclusively from Jenni Bick Bookbinding, we make these special journals one at a time in our Martha’s Vineyard workshop.
This leather journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18pt - 36 pt
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you