Deep black leather journal
Our handcrafted Harborview leather journal is an elegant and versatile volume for writing all of your thoughts, ideas, dreams, and adventures. Bound in soft and supple leather, the journals feature lined writing pages. Each is bound in hand-dyed leather that is richly pigmented with subtle variations and natural leather markings that make each journal unique.
Rustic and elegant, each journal is unique. Available in twelve colors, rich earthy hues with multiple layers of finishing wax that lends a subtle sheen and depth of color.
Perfect for drawing, sketching, writing, or painting.
- Small 5" x 7"
- Large 6" x 8"
- 240 pages (120 leaves)
- LINED pages in a crisp ivory laid finish
- Fountain pen friendly
- Genuine top-grain calfskin is hand-colored and distressed
- Flexible softcover binding
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
Exclusively from Jenni Bick Bookbinding, we make these special journals one at a time in our Martha’s Vineyard workshop.
This leather journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size:18pt - 36 pt
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- **If you prefer gold or silver, let us know in the special instructions box when you checkout.**
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you
Add a Logo
Promote your brand with custom personalized journals and notebooks. We have lots of ways to showcase your design. Foil stamping, blind embossing, custom typesetting, title pages, and custom belly bands allow you to customize a notebook for your brand.
- No minimums
- Bulk discounts
- One-time logo setup fee
- Digital proofs and one-on-one consultation
- Turnaround time is 1-3 weeks, rush is available
- Our 100% guarantee