Back to: Sketchbooks + Artist Drawing Books
Leuchtturm 1917 Sketchbook - Port Red
Sketchbooks in Fresh New Colors, Upgraded Paper Quality
Leuchtturm 1917 Sketchbooks are designed with the artist in mind. They have heavier weight paper than notebooks, making them ideal for pencil, charcoal, chalk, and ink.
Available in four formats, all with pure white 180 gsm paper, to keep you sketching at your desk, in the studio, or on the go.
Perfect for drawing and sketching.
- Landscape A5 measures 8.25" x 5.75" | 145 x 210 mm
- Portrait A5 measures 5.75" x 8.25" | 210 x 145 mm
- Square measures 9" x 9" | 225 mm x 225 mm
- Master A4 measures 9" x 12.5" | 225 x 315 mm
- 112 pages
- Bright white, 150 gsm paper
- Acid-free, archival
- Gusseted pocket in the back
- Two ribbon page markers
Leuchtturm 1917 sketchbooks look great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold foil embossing
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: We can do the embossing blind (no color fill), and it can be in a different position if you prefer. Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you
Click here to learn more about personalization
Add A Logo
Promote your brand by adding a custom logo. We have lots of ways to showcase your design. Foil stamping, blind embossing, custom typesetting, title pages, and custom belly bands allow you to customize a planner for your brand.
- No minimums
- Bulk discounts
- One-time logo setup fee
- Digital proofs and one-on-one consultation
- Fast turnaround time
- 100% guarantee