Loisaida One of A Kind Artist Sketch Journal
Rugged Leather Sketchbook
Our Loisaida leather sketchbook features natural raw leather and thick art paper combined with meticulous craftsmanship.
Like every piece in Jenni's one-of-a-kind collection, the sketchbook is completely handcrafted, with hand-cut pages and rustic detailing. A single piece of thick leather wraps around thick artist paper. Sturdy stitching along the spine holds the pages in place. Soft, flexible, and lightweight, the sketchbook is ideal for writing, sketching, pasting in memorabilia.
The sketchbook is finished with a flap and contrasting leather strap that ties around the book block to hold the cover closed when you are not writing.
- 6.75" x 10.5" x 1.5" thick
- Thick natural leather is intentionally distressed and aged
- Shades of brown will vary
- 144 pages (72 sheets)
- Soft white watercolor paper, 320 gsm
- Six thick folded signatures stitched permanently in place
- The leather is aged and distressed, enhancing the journal's rustic one-of-a-kind character
This leather journal is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-made and hand-finished nature, imperfections are to be expected and celebrated. Each is unique and no two are exactly alike. Handcrafted in our Washington DC workshop.
This leather sketchbook looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower left or right corner, depending on inscription length and unique cut of the flap
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you