15 Steps To Your Own Company
The Start-up Journal is a guide to setting up your own business. In 15 simple steps, the user is guided through the planning steps for becoming an entrepreneur and setting up a business by means of clearly structured topics with advice, practical templates and helpful methods
Together with Tim Jaudszims, author and business angel, LEUCHTTURM1917 developed an analogue journal for business entrepreneurs, which helps to successfully overcome the hurdles involved with setting up a business and keeping an overview in focus.
The new Start-up Journal is a personal workbook that is clearly structured according to topics, featuring useful suggestions, practical templates and helpful techniques.
The Start-Up Journal at a glance:
- Cover: Rising Sun Yellow or Stone Blue with gold logo embossing
- Format: Medium (145 mm x 210 mm)
- 294 pages
- 2 bookmarks
- High paper quality (100 g/sqm)
- Stickers for labeling and archiving
- Gusseted pocket for small notes