The classic German design of the Kaweco DIA pens date back to 1921
The Dia 2 Fountain Pen features decorative elements and proportions first crafted in the 1920s. This treasure has been preserved to this day in great detail.
The high quality plastic body is trimmed in gold. The nib is steel, and the shiny black body is curvy and elegant. This pen is lightweight and fun to write with.
- Cap screws on securely, posts on end when writing
- Capped length: 13.2 cm
- Posted length: 15.9 cm
- Precious resin with decorative accents
- Includes one black refill
- Order rollerball refills for this pen here: Kaweco Long Rollerball Refill
- Cap screws on securely, posts on end when writing for full-length comfort
- Capped length: 4.13"
- Posted length: 5.12"
- Gold plated steel nib in Fine or Medium width
- Includes one blue ink cartridge
- Order ink cartridges for this pen here: Kaweco Ink Cartridges
All models have fittings to match.
Kaweco pens are crafted with care in Nuremberg, Germany. The company was founded in 1883 and embodies the values of sustainability, diversity, and quality. Kaweco is proud to produce a product that offers great value.