Our largest handmade journal
Our Everest leather sketchbook features natural raw leather and extra thick sketch paper hand bound in a rugged wraparound cover.
Like every piece in Jenni's one-of-a-kind collection, the journal is completely handcrafted, with hand-cut pages and rustic detailing. A single piece of thick leather wraps around cream sketch paper. Sturdy stitching along the spine holds the pages in place. Soft, flexible, and lightweight, the journal is ideal for sketching and painting.
The journal is finished with a flap and a wraparound leather strap that ties around the book block to hold the cover closed when you are not writing.
- 10.5" x 13.75" x 2.5" thick
- Thick natural leather is intentionally distressed and aged.
- 120 pages (60 sheets)
- Six thick folded signatures stitched permanently in place
- Cream pages are extra thick 160 gsm sketching paper
This leather journal is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-made and hand-finished nature, imperfections are to be expected and celebrated. Each is unique and no two are exactly alike. Handcrafted in our Washington DC workshop.
This leather journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18pt - 36 pt
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right or left corner, depending on inscription length and unique cut of the flap
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you