Marbled page edges give this journal a distinctive finish
The Novelist leather journal is a beautiful example of simple Italian craftsmanship. The journal is made entirely by hand in Florence, Italy. The leather cover is genuine leather, hand-rubbed with a rich chestnut pigment that highlights the leather's natural grain. Pages are an elegant Italian wove paper, and the edges are enhanced by a stone marbling technique, making each one unique. The leather is a rich, warm chestnut tone. The flexible soft binding is finished with a leather wraparound strap.
- Small 5” x 7”
- Large 6” x 8”
- 300 pages (150 leaves)
- Soft white RULED pages with marbled edges
- Thick paper is fountain pen friendly
- Genuine top-grain leather is intentionally distressed and aged.
- Handcrafted in Italy
Variations in color and texture of the leather are part of the unique quality and aesthetic of this handcrafted journal.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 24 pt.
- Color: Blind Embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right or left corner, depending on inscription length and unique cut of the flap
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Note: We recommend keeping it short – a longer inscription may run under the flap
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you