Just the right amount of rustic detail
Our one of a kind Santa Fe leather journal is the perfect place for writing all of your thoughts, ideas, dreams, and adventures. Elegant, durable, and bound in soft and supple leather, the journals feature lined writing pages as well as a flap and contrasting leather tie closure. The tie is attached to the journal flap with a rugged turquoise nugget.
Rustic and elegant, each journal is unique. Please allow us to choose one for you. If you have a preference for a lighter or darker shade, please let us know, using the special instructions box as you go through checkout.
- Small 5" x 7"
- NEW! Large 6" x 8.5"
- 240 Pages (120 leaves)
- LINED pages in a crisp ivory laid finish, 120 gsm
- Fountain pen friendly
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- The journal is archival and acid-free to preserve your writing
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
Exclusively from Jenni Bick Bookbinding, we make these special journals one at a time in our Martha’s Vineyard workshop.
This leather journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower left corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 15 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you