Hand-dyed leather journal with wrap
Our handcrafted Islander leather journal is the perfect place for writing all of your thoughts, ideas, dreams, and adventures. Bound in soft and supple leather, the journals feature lined writing pages as well as a flap and leather tie closure. Hand-dyed leather is richly pigmented with subtle variations and natural leather markings that make each journal unique.
Rustic and elegant, each journal is unique. Available in fourteen colors, rich earthy hues with multiple layers of finishing wax that lends a subtle sheen and depth of color.
Compact and flexible to take with you anywhere.
- Small 5" x 7"
- Large 6" x 8.5"
- 240 pages (120 leaves)
- LINED pages in a crisp ivory laid finish, 120 gsm
- Fountain pen friendly
- Genuine top-grain calfskin is hand-colored and distressed
- The journal is archival and acid-free to preserve your writing
- Flexible softcover binding
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
Exclusively from Jenni Bick Bookbinding, we make these special journals one at a time in our Martha’s Vineyard workshop.
This leather journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt
- Color: Metallic Gold embossing
- **If you prefer blind embossing or silver, let us know in the special instructions box when you checkout.**
- Position: Lower right or lower left, depending on inscription length
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you