Back to: Cavallini Papers & Co
Roma Lussa Leather Journal - Black
Marbled page edges make this journal special
The Roma Lussa leather journal is our best-selling journal of all time. The journal is made entirely by hand in Florence, Italy. Pages are an elegant Italian wove unlined paper, and the edges are enhanced by a stone marbling technique, giving a varied pattern for each journal. The softcover binding is finished with a leather wraparound strap.
- Small 5" x 7"
- Large 6" x 8"
- 400 pages (200 sheets)
- BLANK unlined pages with marbled edges
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Genuine top-grain leather
- Paper is acid-free and archival to preserve your writing for a lifetime.
- Handcrafted in Italy for Cavallini & Co.
Variations in color and texture of the leather are part of the unique quality and aesthetic of this handcrafted journal.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt., depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right (on the flap)
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you