Jenni Bick has paired with Paper-Oh and we couldn't be happier! Check out all the awesome styles here at www.jennibick.com
Here are a few great points from the review:
- Paper-Oh has put as much thought in the paper as they have the aesthetics. They market an 80 GSM and a 100 GSM weight.
- Paper-Oh paper starts with 100% sustainable growth product.
- Their cream colored paper has no added coatings and is run through the press a second time to give a smoother finish.
- The most important criteria for me, after paper quality, for a daily notebook is how well it lays flat when I’m thinking and composing in my head. Paper-Oh does a good job there.
Lines and grids are printed in a nice bluetone and consistent coverage across the whole page.
- Performance with gels, ballpoints and rollerballs is perfect. Fountain Pens fare very well.
- A bookmark is included with some of the notebooks and its use can be customized for the user’s taste.
Here is a detailed look at these awesome new notebooks: