Ro-Biki Wax Paper Notebook - Museum Series
Heavyweight Wax Paper is used for the cover of these notebooks. The more you use it, the more crumples and scratches it gets. It is recommended for those who enjoy the personality of a well-used minimalist notebook. The pages are new chiffon cream paper, recommended for fountain pens. It has excellent writing quality, and is also excellent for pencils, ballpoint pens, and rollerball or gel ink pens.
The notebooks are thread stitched, making them strong and flexible.
- 60 pages new chiffon cream, 80 gsm
- Measures 3.5" x 4.9" | 89 mm x 125 mm
- Saddle stitched
- Blank pages for full range of writing styles
- Fits in the PASSPORT size Traveler's Notebook covers
- Wax-coated heavy paper cover
- Made in Japan