Tomoe River paper is a favorite among those who love to write and are particular about the quality. It is renowned for being incredibly thin and for its velvety smooth texture that performs amazingly well with fountain pens and ink pens.
The Tomoe River paper notebook is the highest in quality of all Tomoe River paper, specially designed for fountain pen users. This premium, artist-grade plain paper is manufactured and treated for the perfect surface for fountain pens to glide across smoothly and elegantly leaving you with exceptionally crisp lines. It is super lightweight, at 52 gsm - nearly half the thickness of copy paper. Despite its thinness, Tomoe River high-quality paper is resistant to bleeding through and feathering so it can handle a variety of inks and pen nibs. Specially coated on both sides, the ghosting is minimal and you can use both sides of this thin paper.
This silky smooth, fountain-pen-friendly notebook gives you precise ink strokes, beautiful ink shades, and crisp lines, so it is perfect for calligraphy practice, letter writing, etc.
- Cloth cover with removable clear plastic protective cover
- Super-thin 52 GSM paper, pH neutral
- Plain white pages
- A5 size measures 5.85" x 8.27"
- Two paper weights to choose from: 52 GSM or 68 GSM
- 368 pages
- Sewn binding for strength and lay-flat flexibility
- Includes washi blotter papers to speed ink drying
- Made in Japan