Inspired by Thomas Jefferson's writing box, a portable wooden kit to store your stationery and use as a writing desk when you're on the go. Designed to carry analog writing tools and notebooks. The unique angled cover allows you to write comfortably on journeys.
- Six elastic pen slots
- One big elastic pocket-size notebook holder
- One small elastic pocket-size notebook holder
- Four upper elastic slots for clips/ papers /rulers
- The base fits two A5 notebooks, or TN, papers or documents
- Outside of the top cover fits a flat lay A5 notebook
- Shown in the picture is a Hobonichi Cousin (not included)
- Accessories shown in the pictures are not included
- A modern version of the portable writing desks.
- Outside: 32 x 26 x 7 cm | 12.6" x 10.2" x 2.75"
- Inside: 23 x 29 x 5 cm | 11.4" x 9" x 1.9"
- Made from solid walnut wood
- Nickel plated brass accessories
- 15 degree angled cover to write comfortably on
- Vegetable tanned leather inside the cover
- Comes in a thick cardboard box
- Finished with natural linseed & tung oil
- Package cover designed by Mathias Johansson
- Made by Walden Woodworkers Co.