Takumi Washi Paper Notebook - Silver Label Soft Cover
Spirits of Artisan Hardcover Washi Paper Notebook
‘Takumi,’ meaning ‘craftsman’ in Japanese, is a stationery line meant to elevate the spirit of the artisan. A special collaboration between Japanese papermaker Awagami Factory and Taiwanese stationer IWI, the Takumi Silver Label notebook features a silver-stamped, shimmering soft cover made from handmade washi paper, and smooth, fountain pen friendly pages.
- A5 size measures 5.7” x 4.3” | 14.5 cm x 21 cm
- 48 pages / 24 sheets
- Handmade Awagami washi paper 100 gsm
- Choose ruled or blank pages
- Flexible soft cover
- Saddle stitched (stapled along fold)
Awagami Factory’s Fujimori family has been making washi papers in Tokushima, Japan for 8 generations. IWI (International Writing Instrument Corp.) has been specializing in metal pens and pen parts since 1985. Awagami produces washi from natural fibers: Kozo, Bamboo, Mitsumata, Gampi and Hemp to create papers for Fine Art, Inkjet Printing, Crafts, Interior Design and Art Conservation. Awagami also collaborates with international artisans to explore new concepts that may prove suitable for washi papermaking.
Takumi Notebooks look great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt depending on inscription length
- Color: Silver foil embossing to match cover design
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you