The epitome of a classic notebook
This notebook is inspired by one of the first designs by the founder of Semikolon. It is manufactured according to the very best bookbinding traditions and the design could not be more minimalist. With a hardcover made from elegant bookbinding linen, endpapers, headband, bookmark and a thread sewn inner book made from high-quality cream paper.
The History Classic is an ideal guestbook. The paper makes it a perfect sketchbook for your drafts and illustrations as well.
- 336 PLAIN pages
- X Large A4 measures 8.5" x 12"
- High quality cream 100 gsm paper with laid finish
- Vivid linen bookcloth in a rainbow of colors
- Recommended for use with fountain pens
The journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold Embossing
- Position: Bottom right corner
- Up to 20 characters and spaces per line.
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you