These pages hold up under the most extreme conditions
Rite in The Rain Field Books are designed for use in harsh outdoor weather conditions. The durable covers are waterproof and virtually indestructible, and each page has a special coating that creates a unique moisture shield.
Most notebook paper will turn to mush when it gets wet. Not Rite In The Rain! Drop it in a puddle, write on it in a rainstorm, spatter it with mud, even run it through a laundry cycle. Your notes will emerge completely intact, with no bleeding or paper disintegration.
The notebooks feature universal ruling, with 1/4" ruled lines and a faint 1/4" grid, printed in light blue ink.
Occupations that will find the notebook to be a lifesaver include: agriculture, forestry, building & construction, tactical, surveying & engineering, public safety, and anyone whose work or play finds them writing and record keeping outside in the weather.
- Small 4.25" x 6.75"
- Medium 4.5" x 7.25"
- Large 6.75" x 8.75"
- X Large 8.5" x 11"
- 160 white pages (80 sheets) with universal ruling in light blue ink
- Use wet or dry: all pencils, Rite In The Rain pens, wax markers, crayons
- Use dry only: standard ballpoint pens, permanent markers
- Waterproof yellow fabrikoid cover
- Perforated pages for easy removal
- Archival, acid free paper, eco-friendly, recyclable
- Made in Tacoma, Washington, USA
Your Rite In The Rain notebook will look great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18pt - 36 pt
- Color: Black embossing (to match pre-printed cover design)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you