New from Epica
The Janus refillable leather journal is handmade in Italy. A thick leather cover wraps around a refillable insert with smooth ivory RULED pages. The refill is held in place by pockets stitched to the inside front and back. A useful pen loop is stitched inside.
The leather is lightly textured cowhide, dyed to a rich espresso or tan shade. Topstitching in dark brown thread adds strength and style. A simple latch closure keeps everything secure when you are not writing. The softcover journal is flexible and light, allowing it to flex as you carry it with you.
When you have filled the pages of the included insert, just pop in a fresh refill.
- Measures approx. 6" x 8.75"
- 288 pages (144 sheets)
- Leather latch holds journal securely closed
- Includes one RULED refill insert, perfect for writing and planning
- 7.1mm spacing
- Fountain pen friendly
- Sewn-in leather pen loop
- Handmade in Italy
Variations in color and texture of the leather are part of the unique quality and aesthetic of this handcrafted journal.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt to 36 pt depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind embossed (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 10 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you