Ferris Wheel Press proudly presents the latest iteration of their signature Brush Fountain Pen. Taking inspiration from the most luxurious charmeuse satins, the Brush Fountain Pen features a high gloss enamel finish with an iconic silhouette.
Available in both fine and medium nib weights, the iconic custom engraved brass grip assembly will beautifully patina over time. Each fountain pen has been expertly handmade from copper, brass, and stainless steel for a well balanced yet substantial writing experience.
- Glossy enamel coating
- Intricately engraved brass grip
- Brass nut on cap
- Total length: 143mm
- Cap length: 57mm
- Grip length: 24mm
- Total weight: 23g
- Nib: Stainless Steel Medium Point OR Fine Point
- Length: 17mm
- Width 7mm
- Filling System: standard Universal sized piston converter with a ~0.75ml chamber
- DO NOT post the cap onto the back of the pen when writing. Our pen has been designed and balanced to write with the cap un-posted. Don't worry, the nut shaped cap will prevent it from rolling away
- The threads of the cap are brass so they can damage the finish of the paint if you post the cap
- Store pen vertically with the tip pointing upwards when not in use to minimize clogging
- The brass is designed to patina and age gracefully over time, and consistent use will ensure the finish stays brilliant. However, you can also use standard brass cleaner to restore the finish.
Filling your Brush Fountain Pen
- Unwind the grip from the barrel of the pen to reveal the converter
- Pull the converter off of the grip assembly
- Clean your nib and converter by rinsing it in cold water until water runs clear
- If the pen has not been in use for a few weeks, you may need to submerge the nib for an hour to loosen up the ink
- Air dry the nib and converter and reassemble when fully dry
- Twist the end knob until the piston is fully depressed
- Submerge the entire nib into the ink, and SLOWLY twist the piston to draw the ink until the converter is fully extended
- It is normal to have some small air pockets at the top of the converter.