Paperblanks Rabindranath Tagore Journal reproduces a handwritten manuscript from his collection of poems. The cover features a leather-like pattern. A clever combination of printing and embossing gives these books a great texture and depth of color.
The embellished manuscript journal includes a memento pouch and a classic ribbon marker to store the treasures of a life well-lived.
- Mini 4" x 5.5" | 176 ruled pages
- Ultra 7" x 9" | 144 ruled pages
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Magnetic flap, bookmark, and memento pouch in the back
- Ivory paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp.
To inspire future writers, artists, and poets, the Embellished Manuscripts Collection features the works of famous thinkers, and creates a space for people to write their thoughts or works of art of their own.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 36 pt.
- Color: Silver
- Position: Lower right corner
- Initials only: 3-5 characters
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you