The Silver Filigree Journal collection reproduces a filigree pattern that was originally designed and handcrafted in Germany circa 1800. Embellished with magnetic metal clasps, the journals will lend to your writing a sense of history and importance.
- Slim 3.75" x 5.5" | 208 ruled pages
- Ultra 7" x 9" | 240 ruled pages
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Metal clasps, bookmark and memento pouch in the back
- Paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp.
A clever combination of printing and embossing gives these books a great texture and depth of color.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your initials to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt., depending on inscription length
- Color: Silver
- Position: Lower right
- Initials only: 3-5 characters
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you