The Nova Stella journal collection designs are based on a 1789 binding from Italian publisher Octavio Puccinelli. The original design was made of leather embossed and gilded with flowers and heart shapes, broad string iron lines, single punch gilding and a cross with flowers and initials.
- Mini 3.75" x 5.5" | 240 ruled pages
- Midi 5" x 7" | 240 ruled pages
- Ultra 7" x 9" | 144 ruled pages
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Elastic band closure, bookmark and memento pouch in the back
- Paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp.
A clever combination of printing and embossing gives these journals a great texture and depth of color. This journal is made to resemble classic Old Leather, often mistaken for real leather, and has a printed cover with a leather-like pattern.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt., depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold
- Position: Bottom center
- Initials only: 3-5 characters
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you