The Handtooled Cognac journal collection has the look of antique leather. Capturing the flavor of finely wrought Renaissance-style leather bindings, these intricately embellished journals reproduce the craft of delicate gold tooling which was brought to Europe via the flourishing trade routes with the East.
- Mini 4" x 5.5" | 176 ruled pages
- Midi 5" x 7" | 144 ruled pages
- Ultra 7" x 9" | 144 ruled pages
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Magnetic flap, bookmark, and memento pouch in the back
- Paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp.
A clever combination of printing and embossing gives these journals a great texture and depth of color. This journal is made to resemble classic Old Leather, often mistaken for real leather, and has a printed cover with a leather-like pattern.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt., depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold
- Position: Lower left
- Up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you