Address Book Details
The Gold Inlay address book is a faithful recreation of a "Stil der Neorenaissance" design popular in 19th-century German binding. Composed of solid metal, the original binding was first covered by a fine layer of gold, then meticulously engraved by skilled craftsmen.
- 7" x 9"
- 144 pages
- Each page has 6 spaces to record contact details
- Uniquely shaped "thumb cut" A-Z pages
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Elastic closure and memento pouch in the back
- Paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp.
A clever combination of printing and embossing gives these books a great texture and depth of color.
This address book looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt., depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold
- Position: Bottom right
- Up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you