All You Need to Plan for 2024
Showcasing silk dyed with beni and safflower, and lacquered in gold, this kimono design dates to the Edo period (1615–1868), when it was used as a costume for the theatrical style known as Noh. Karaori refers specifically to the exquisitely embroidered traditional woman’s kimono that Noh theatre was known for.
- MINI Size 4" x 5.5"
- Week at a View layout
- Dated January 2024 - December 2024
- 160 pages
- 100% recycled binder boards and FSC-certified text paper
- Decorative printed cover paper
- Threaded sewn for strength and flexibility
- Monthly planner, Year planner, Mini calendars
- Conversion tables, International dialing codes, International holidays, World time zones
- Address book insert
Paperblanks planners feature richly decorated covers in a variety of styles, all embellished with a clever combination of printing and embossing. Bold colors, antique reproductions, and an artful attitude make the collection really special. Choose weekly or daily layouts in lots of sizes and patterns.