What can you do with a box of baking soda? A half of a lemon? The answers are myriad and extend far beyond the kitchen. The fourth title in the Observer's Notebook series, Home features 160 pages of lined paper, along with useful charts and drawings. Whether you need a guide to canning and pickling, or a handy chart of kitchen knives, Home blends compelling and practical information with a plentiful assortment of lined pages for writing, recording, journaling and list-making.
- 7" x 9"
- 160 Pages
- Bound in deep orange bookcloth
- 8 Color illustrations
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Silver foil embossing
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you