The Observer's Notebooks combine useful lab-notebook-like information with a strikingly beautiful journal aesthetic. Whether you want to learn to identify a butterfly by family or understand the remarkable process of metamorphosis, our fourth title, Butterflies is the perfect tool. Filled with useful and magnificent charts of butterfly habitats, migration patterns and transformation, this durable notebook features 160 ruled pages and blank maps to plan your own butterfly garden or simply reflect on the astounding process of transformation that butterflies represent.
- 7" x 9"
- 160 Pages
- Bound in orange bookcloth
- 8 Color illustrations
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Silver foil embossing
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you