At first glance; a sea of lights - until you recognize streets, squares, parks, and the very own character and magic of a city. A fascinating notebook for city nomads and urbanists, that will never get boring. Elaborate silk screen printing in silver metallic on matte black recycled leather
Bound in smooth recycled leather, the journal is flexible and strong. The design wraps around from the front cover to the back cover, with black page edges.
- Large 6.5" x 8.75" | 176 pages
- White 120 g Munken paper with dot grid printed in light grey ink
- Thread sewn binding allows book to lay open
- Cover design is screen printed all around, including on the page edges
- Archival, acid free paper produced with ECF pulp, FSC certified
- Made in Germany
This notebook can be personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold Embossing
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you