A notebook by nuuna wants to be filled with good, as well as with bad ideas, with spontaneous impressions, thoughts, moods or sketches. It becomes more precious and personal with every brief note and every coffee stain. But only something that’s been produced with attention to detail can actually become more precious. nuuna notebooks therefore have an inside of Swedish fine paper with a dot grid that is suitable for both writing and sketching. It is thread-stitched and bound in flexible bonded leather. It is highly durable and flexible – it doesn’t get kinks or wrinkles. Features that pay off in your everyday life.
- Small 4.25" x 6" | 176 pages
- White 120 g Munken paper with dot grid printed in light grey ink
- Flexible bonded leather cover
- Thread sewn binding allows book to lay open
- Cover design is screen printed
- Archival, acid free paper produced with ECF pulp, FSC certified
- Made in Germany