A notebook by nuuna wants to be filled with good, as well as with bad ideas, with spontaneous impressions, thoughts, moods or sketches. It becomes more precious and personal with every brief note and every coffee stain. But only something that’s been produced with attention to detail can actually become more precious. nuuna notebooks therefore have an inside of Swedish fine paper with a dot grid that is suitable for both writing and sketching. It is thread-stitched and bound in smooth metallic bonded leather. It is especially soft with a mirror gloss finish. At the same time it is highly durable and flexible – it doesn’t get kinks or wrinkles. Features that pay off in your everyday life.
- Small 4.25" x 6" | 176 pages
- Medium 5.3" x 7.8" | 176 pages
- White 120 g Munken paper with dot grid printed in light turquoise ink
- Flexible foil bonded leather cover
- Thread sewn binding allows book to lay open
- Cover design is screen printed all around, including on the page edges
- Archival, acid free paper produced with ECF pulp, FSC certified
- Made in Germany
This notebook can be personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind Embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you