Neon orange exploding on very soft rosé: This unusual colour combination realized with highly pigmented silk screen printing is far from being one-dimensional. It's more like: extra loud meets super subtle. A sweet and intensive opposition, that makes the two colours shine in their own way all the more. And to top it off: sensationally coloured book edges in soft rosé. For those who don't fear to attract attention - in a good way.
- Large 6.5" x 8.75" | 176 pages
- White 120 g Munken paper with dot grid printed in light grey ink
- Thread sewn binding allows book to lay open
- Cover design is screen printed all around, including on the page edges
- Archival, acid free paper produced with ECF pulp, FSC certified
- Made in Germany