Paperblanks Venetian Mornings journal covers are inspired by a Renaissance binding for a book titled "The Treatise on Colours." In four colorways, the journals reproduce a leather cover decorated with a checkerboard pattern and fine gold tooling. A clever combination of printing and embossing gives these books a great texture and depth of color.
The journal includes a memento pouch and a classic ribbon marker to store the treasures of a life well-lived.
- Mini 3.75" x 5.5" | 176 RULED pages
- Midi 5" x 7" | 144 RULED pages
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Elastic closure, bookmark, and memento pouch in the back
- Ivory paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp.
- Book edge printing
- Fountain pen friendly
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt., depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold
- Position: Bottom center
- Up to 10 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you