An exceptional handcrafted book
The Monachorum Leather Journal features fabulous Amalfi handmade paper and double thick cover boards wrapped in gorgeous hand dyed calfskin. Antiqued leather is vegetable tanned and hand-rubbed to a glowing sheen. Heavyweight Amalfi paper inside is perfect for sketching, watercolor, or writing.
Destined to become a treasured heirloom, this book is like a fine antique, crafted centuries ago.
- 7" x 11"
- 144 Pages (72 leaves)
- BLANK pages of handmade Amalfi paper with natural deckle
- Fountain pen friendly
- Genuine top grain leather
- Handcrafted in Italy
Variations in color and texture of the leather are part of the unique quality and aesthetic of this handcrafted journal.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your initials to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind Embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you