The Moleskine Subject journal for students
The Subject Journal is a lightweight, flexible classroom companion with a structured academic page layout that helps you get the most from every lesson. Each page is divided into 5 sections with space to record a title and date at the top, above a main section for lecture notes. A vertical side panel is designed for keywords, diagrams, and highlights, while a horizontal summary box at the bottom makes space for conclusions, takeaways and next steps.
The Subject Journal keeps your ideas focused and elevates your school note-taking to the next level. Sold in packs of 2, each Subject Journal includes stickers to customize the cover of each with your name, subject and the year.
- Sold in sets of 2: one black and one kraft
- X Large size measures 7.5" x 10" | 19 x 25 cm | 120 pages
- XXL size measures 8.5" x 11" | 21.59 x 27.94 cm | 120 pages
- ivory-colored 70 g/m² acid-free paper
- Saddle-stitched along the spine
- Pocket in back for loose notes
The Cahier looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Note: If you want the same inscription on both notebooks, just fill in Line 1. To have a different inscription on each, fill in Line 1 and Line 2
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: White
- Position: Optical center
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you